Master Trainer Dr. Leuschen of NRCT™, will be offering a free test for participants that have severe or chronic pain, numbness and tingling, and many symptoms related to Fibromyalgia, M.S., Lupus, RSD, Rheumatoid Arthritis, post-stroke symptoms, Cerebral Palsy, Parkinson’s
Los Angeles, CA— Master Trainer Dr. Faith E. Leuschen of the Neurologic Relief Center Technique™, in Manhattan Beach, CA plans to exhibit at the Abilities Expo on Friday, April 15, through Sunday, April 17, 2010 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Admission is free and show hours will be Friday 11 am to 5 pm, Saturday 10 am to 5 pm and Sunday 11 am to 4 pm.
“We have been training interns on our NRCT™, who will become doctors in six months, to help us test as many patients as possible that could have meningeal compression (often caused by an encroachment or twisting on the three-membrane protective covering of the spinal cord and brain),” said Dr. Faith E. Leuschen, Total Body Balance Inc. “The staff and I are super excited to be able to exposed to and possible help many ofthe expected 17,000 disabled people attending this event.”
According to the Expo coordinators, for more than three decades, Abilities Expo has succeeded in improving the lives of Americans with disabilities, their families, caregivers and healthcare professionals. This unique forum features three days of cutting-edge products and services, compelling workshops, fun-for-the-whole-family activities and has become the leading event for the community of people with disabilities (PWDs).
Abilities Expo reaches out to all ages and all sectors of the Community including wounded veterans, persons recovering from immobilizing accidents, seniors with age-related health concerns, children with disabilities, individuals with mobility and spinal issues, people who have vision and hearing impairments, people with developmental disabilities and many more.
Along with traditional chiropractic care, Dr. Faith is one of a few doctors in the world, who is trained and certified to practice a new technique in neurological restoration for treating fibromyalgia pain and other chronic conditions.
Last night we caught with Dr. Faith who turned out to the fundraising, red carpet event for the Lupus Foundation of America. Dr. Faith says she also treats
patients, who have symptoms of Lupus, too.
[Editors note: For images and media interviews contact Aida Mayo or George Mc Quade, 818-340-5300, or Publicity@MAYOCommunications.com.]
For more about Dr. Faith visit www.totalbodybalanceinc.com for updates visit her blog at http://drfaithleuschen.wordpress.com.
Be sure to check out Dr. Leuschen on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/TotalBodyBalance and
- Free testing for Fibromyalgia, severe pain, headaches, anxiety, depression, muscle pain, loss of memory, tremors, stroke, low back pain, neck pain, numbness, tingling, burning pain at Dr. Faith E. Leuschen, DC Neurologic Relief Center™ (NRCT™) in Manhatta (mayocommunicationsinternational.wordpress.com)
- Exceptional Kids Parent Teacher Organization (EKPTO) raises big bucks for disable youth -Dr. Faith E. Leuschen, DC, Master Trainer of Neurologic Relief Center Technique™ to help disabled youth families (drfaithleuschen.wordpress.com)
- Free testing for Fibromyalgia, Severe pain, physical therapy, headaches, anxiety, depression, muscle pain, fibro fog, loss of memory, and tremors at Neurologic Relief Center™ in Manhattan Beach, CA with Dr. Faith E. Leuschen (drfaithleuschen.wordpress.com)
- Dr. Faith E. Leuschen, Doctor of Chiropractic (DC), Master Trainer of Neurologic Relief Center Technique™ to help physically and mentally disabled youth (drfaithleuschen.wordpress.com)
- Dr. Faith E. Leuschen launches a new Blog on Neurologic Relief Center Technique (drfaithleuschen.wordpress.com)