Free Program Features Holistic Health Seminars and Entertainment
Fullerton, CA—The Fibromyalgia Research & Education Center will host “Celebrate Life” on May 7 from noon–7 p.m. in observance of Fibromyalgia Awareness Day. The free program, presented at Cal State Fullerton (Building KHS-Room 199), will feature a variety of holistic health seminars, followed by a reception with refreshments, drum circles and a raffle.
FaithE. Leuschen, D.C., founder of Total Body Balance & the Neurologic Relief Center, will serve as the keynote speaker on the topic of “Nerve Compression, Fibromyalgia, and Other Neurologic Conditions.”
“We are very excited that Dr. Faith will be a part of this informative and fun program,” said Jessie Jones, Ph.D., professor of Health Science and director of theFibromyalgiaResearch & Education Center at Cal State Fullerton. “Dr. Faith is regarded as a leading expert in pain relief and will speak on and demonstrate a new, non-invasive technique that releases tension and the irritation of the nerves.”
Dr. Leuschen volunteer her services to test runners and walkers at the Richstone Family Foundation Walkathon April 30th. In this interview she talks about her unique technique to test for pain as she worked on a runner who was feeling pain in her kneck.
Other highlights of the event include Health RHYTHMS, an interactive, research-based, recreational music-making workshop that helps to reduce stress and stimulate creativity and spirituality. Seminars will also be offered on stress management and alternative healing therapies, including acupuncture, Ayurvedic medicine and sound therapy. In addition, a support group session designed specifically for family members, loved ones and friends of individuals affected by fibromyalgia will be held.
At the recent Abilities Expo at the LA Convention Center a mother of a disabled 9 year old girl discovered by accident Dr. Faith E. Leuschen’s technique with positive results.
The half-day event will culminate with the “Celebrate Life” reception, featuring refreshments, an opportunity to socialize, drumming circle and a raffle. Among the many prizes included in the raffle are a brand-new laptop and rink-side tickets to an Anaheim Ducks game next season. Proceeds from the raffle will benefit the Fibromyalgia Research & Education Center.
The event, co-sponsored by the North Orange County Fibromyalgia Support Group and the Health Promotion Research Institute at Cal State Fullerton, is open to individuals, including family members, loved ones and friends who are impacted by fibromyalgia or another chronic pain condition. Additionally, continuing education units will be offered to Certified Health Education Specialists who attend.
- Dr. Faith E. Leuschen, Doctor of Chiropractic (DC), Master Trainer of Neurologic Relief Center Technique™ to help physically and mentally disabled youth (drfaithleuschen.wordpress.com)
- Dr. Faith E. Leuschen, DC and Master Trainer of the Neurologic Relief Center Technique™ (NRCT) Plans to participate in the 24thAnnual Pier-to-Pier Walkathon Sat., April 30, 2011 (drfaithleuschen.wordpress.com)
- Free testing for Fibromyalgia, Severe pain, physical therapy, headaches, anxiety, depression, muscle pain, fibro fog, loss of memory, and tremors at Neurologic Relief Center™ in Manhattan Beach, CA with Dr. Faith E. Leuschen (drfaithleuschen.wordpress.com)
- Dr. Faith Leuschen comments on new study on chronic fatigue syndrome on CBS Evening News (drfaithleuschen.wordpress.com)
- Dr. Faith E. Leuschen, Total Body Balance Inc., to exhibit at Abilities Expo, the USA’s Largest Event for People with disabilities in Los Angeles April 15-17 (drfaithleuschen.wordpress.com)
- Free testing for Fibromyalgia, severe pain, headaches, anxiety, depression, muscle pain, loss of memory, tremors, stroke, low back pain, neck pain, numbness, tingling, burning pain at Dr. Faith E. Leuschen, DC Neurologic Relief Center™ (NRCT™) in Manhatta (mayocommunicationsinternational.wordpress.com)